24-hour Crisis Hotline:
If you have been a victim of sexual assault and are seeking help, please call today. Locally you can call: 269.245.3925
Battle Creek Health System is a major partner with Sexual Assault Services, donating space and in-kind services, making Sexual Assault Services a department of Battle Creek Health System.
- This project was supported by Grant No. 99-WF-NX-0026 by the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. (STOP GRANT)
- Sexual Assault Services receives a full-membership grant from the National Children's Alliance.
- Sexual Assault Services also receives in-kind support from Oaklawn Hospital and Play Care Learning Center(s). in Marshall, and St. Thomas Episcopal Church, Battle Creek.
- Sexual Assault Services is a United Way of Greater Battle Creek Agency.
Other grant funding sources include:
- The Marshall United Way
- The Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Council
Donations have been received from:
- The Marshall Exchange Club
- Crossroads Church and Ministries
- The Battle Creek Exchange Club
- The National Exchange Club Trust Fund
- Zion Lutheran Church, Marshall
- First Congregational Church, Battle Creek
- The Traveling Golf League
- Many Generous Individuals and Organizations
Assistance is available to Victims of Crime who wish to apply for Crime Victims Compensation.